For those who may be interested in this London based degree (one year), lead by Prof Roger Scruton, the first term seminar programme has nearly been finalised. Guest lecturers include Raymond Tallis, Sebastian Gardner and Simon Blackburn.
BBC Radio 4 - A Point of View - The nature and limits of democracy
Should a nation be defined by language and territory, by ruling party or by faith? A Point of View Podcast can be found here.
We should not expect education to be simply left to teachers, or the state. Read my Point of View on the BBC News website here.
The Telegraph - 15.12.2014
Whether or not our political class has the ability or the will to control immigration, we have to accept that many of the millions who have come to this country in the last two decades are here to stay, and will need to be housed.
- Inequality Matters
- Forget Scotland - When will England have a Parliament of its Own?
- Soul of the World
- Why did British Police Ignore Pakistani Gangs Abusing 1,400 Children? Political Correctness
- Renewing Culture
- Why Iraq is a Write-Off
- Europe Against The European
- Human Rights: Nonsense on Stilts?
- The Good of Government
- Is Europe still defensible from invasion?